You have not viewed any products recently.
The McGill Inc. Project Gallery features project ideas from some of the most creative crafters across the country. We’d love to consider posting yours, too. Here’s what you need to know.
1. Submissions must include the following: a very clear and good quality photo (acceptable formats would be .jpg, .gif, or .pdf), project description, your name and contact information, plus a completed submission form showing your name and identifying information and a brief instructions of the steps you took to complete your project.
2. There is no fee to submit your work, and there is no payment or merchandise awarded to you if we choose your submission for posting.
3. McGill Inc. reserves the right to select submissions based on the following: novelty, creativity, and quality of the project, predominant use of McGill Inc. tools, and the quality of the photo. McGill Inc. is not obligated to use any entry, and is also not obligated to provide reasons for rejecting an entry. The judges’ decisions are subjective – and final.
4. By completing a submission form and uploading your photo and description, you agree that:
- McGill Inc. may without notice post the photo, your project description and your name and identifying information, on the McGill Inc. website, for public viewing.
- The information you provide is subject to verification, and the inability of McGill Inc. to verify the submitted information is cause for rejecting the entry.
- Your submission may be posted indefinitely.
- Submissions may be trimmed or edited for space, presentation or content reasons, without notice to the artist.
- McGill Inc., its employees, and its agents, agencies and parents and their employees, are not responsible for any loss, claim, demand, liability, loss or legal fees by you in relation to your submission.
This gallery is intended to demonstrate the work of our friends and customers. It is not intended to solicit designs, concepts, creative ideas or suggestions. Do not submit such material through this program. Any such submissions are at your own risk, and become the property of McGill Inc. for any and all uses by McGill Inc. without compensation to you.